Need more information how to use the component ...

Jul 17, 2010 at 11:10 AM

The documentaton is very small, so there are several questions to answer

1. I have created a variable named "stringvar" as in your example, but the variable comes as "stringvar", namespace User in Packetexplorer.

According to this, I have to specify "stringvar" and not "User::stringvar" in the HTML Table Destination component.

2. Starting teh packet execution, I get teh following error message

Fehler: 0xC0047008 bei Datenflusstask, SSIS.Pipeline: Das Paket enthlt zwei Objekte mit den doppelten Namen 'Eigenschaft 'Row Count Variable' (152)' und 'Eigenschaft 'Row Count Variable' (138)'.

Fehler: 0xC004706B bei Datenflusstask, SSIS.Pipeline: Fehler beim berprfen von 'Komponente 'HTML Table Destination 1' (134)'. berprfungsstatus: 'VS_ISCORRUPT'.

Fehler: 0xC004700C bei Datenflusstask, SSIS.Pipeline: Fehler beim berprfen von mindestens einer Komponente.

Fehler: 0xC0024107 bei Datenflusstask: Fehler bei der Taskberprfung.

I tried to recreate the HTMl Tabel component, but it did not help.

Coordinator
Jul 18, 2010 at 5:26 PM

Hi,

I've just uploaded the version I've been using for a while.  I've created a UI for it that should take care of your variable problem.  Hopefully, it will also take care of your error.  If not, please post more information back!

Oct 14, 2010 at 5:07 PM
Edited Oct 14, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Hi, I get the same error !

[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: The package contains two objects with the duplicate name of "property "Row Count Variable" (350)" and "property "Row Count Variable" (341)".

I tried with and without the row count option, and still get the same error.

Used fully qualified Vars and without, but still!!

Any thoughts?

------------------------------------------

Update, I was using the old version, feb 3, the new version works fine, thanks

Coordinator
Oct 21, 2010 at 1:28 AM

I've seen that happen when the package upgrades components.  I'm sure it's something I'm not doing properly in the upgrade process.  Please try dropping a new component on the surface to replace the problematic one.

Sep 5, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I've just installed this component and I also receive the same error when trying to test out the component:

Error: 0xC0047008 at Data Flow Task, SSIS.Pipeline: The package contains two objects with the duplicate name of "property "Row Count Variable" (90)" and "property "Row Count Variable" (75)".

Error: 0xC004706B at Data Flow Task, SSIS.Pipeline: "component "EmailToSendDestination" (70)" failed validation and returned validation status "VS_ISCORRUPT".

Error: 0xC004700C at Data Flow Task, SSIS.Pipeline: One or more component failed validation.

Error: 0xC0024107 at Data Flow Task: There were errors during task validation.

Dec 18, 2012 at 9:04 PM
toddmcdermid wrote:

I've seen that happen when the package upgrades components.  I'm sure it's something I'm not doing properly in the upgrade process.  Please try dropping a new component on the surface to replace the problematic one.

That worked for me to recreate data flow task objects. Just want to say that this is an awesome add-in Thanks so much!

Jul 23, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Hi!

This component sounds very powerful. Would Todd, or someone who has used this successfully, do us a huge favor and give us a visual (picture) of what the output would look like please?

Thanks loads